Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Cabin in the Woods (2011)

Possibly the most entertaining horror movie I've ever watched, The Cabin in the Woods cannot disappoint genre fans.  Luckily, aside from it having overt allusions to Evil Dead, I didn't know anything about the film beforehand; and for that reason I don't want to say too much.  If you're a horror fan, this movie is for you.  In fact, if you like to poke fun at horror fans, this movie is for you.  If you like to watch movies, well, this movie is for you, too!

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting to say much about it cause id hate it spoil it. It was the sweetest love letter Joss could have written the horror fans. The references! The references!!! I thought it was genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well put, GoG. I savored every moment of this movie in a way I haven't since Behind the Mask.

    ReplyDelete