Monday, February 22, 2010

Feast II: Sloppy Seconds (2008)

Rating: A
This series is just plain fun. I'm so glad I gave in to Netflix's personal campaign to make me rent these movies, even though everything about the franchise looks stupid, lame, corny, ridiculous! For a sequel, this is game. Halfway through, I caught on to the pattern of the particular people who are killed (yeah, I'm slow). You get all the same gimmicks from Feast, but with better cinematography, higher production value, and a larger cast. If you want to witness Raimiesque character abuse and buckets of fluids galore, check this out!

HorrorBlips: vote it up!

2 comments:

  1. Disagree. I thought this was one of the worst followups ever made in the history of cinema. Such a huge disappointment for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the third installment, and now I agree with you. This last followup was complete trash. What a great experience overall, though, for films that just kind of made their way into my life!

    ReplyDelete