Monday, January 11, 2010

The Final Destination (2009)

Rating: C-
Final Destination 4; Final Destination: Death Trip. Another franchise that gets worse with each successive installment, yet my love for the first one compels me to keep watching. The only reason I didn't rate this lower was because it managed to amuse me at times, e.g. making fun of the fact that it was another 3D movie, the coffee shop named "Death by Caffeine" and so on. It also added a new douchebag for everyone to despise. But the movie managed to make 82 minutes feel like an eternity and employed terrible big-budget CGI throughout. Oh, yeah, and a supreme display of terrible acting by (everyone) Shantel VanSanten in particular.

HorrorBlips: vote it up!

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY agree that this one, "...managed to make 82 minutes feel like an eternity". I hated this installment in an otherwise solid group of movies.

    JM

    ReplyDelete